Rain or shine, May 31-November 1, 9am-1pm
5050 Liberty Avenue, 15224 (between S. Winebiddle and Gross Streets)
Located in the heart of Bloomfield in Pittsburgh, PA, the Bloomfield Saturday Market is two parts farmer's market, one part weekly festival. With an emphasis on locally grown, produced, and created items, you'll find produce, cheese, meat, oils, hummus, dog treats, prepared hot and cold foods like wood-fired pizza, tea pops, coffee, and so much more!
Enjoy performances by local musicians, dancers, and even students while you shop the local produce and products offered by our vendors. Jump in and try out yoga, bellydance, golf, or soccer--your body and mind will thank you.We'll feature healthy cooking demonstrations, children's activities, safety activities like child safety seat installation help and free smoke detectors, healthy living information and health screenings.
See the list of 2014 vendors
Schedule of 2014 Events (updated often):
Allegheny Health Network will give away 4 Science Center passes at each Market through September!
- MUSIC: Bloomfield locals, Tooch and Tango, will be entertaining the market with upbeat songs. 10:30-12:45pm.
- KIDS: Join the Meteorology Club from California University for a morning of science fun along with balloon animals!
- Ferdinand the Bull are back to liven up the market with their string based folk-rock sound.
- COOKING DEMO: Maria Merante of Bloomfield business, Merante's Gifts, will teach you how to make homemade pasta and sauce. 11am and again at 12pm.
September 20: Supporting Communities: Braddock Day!
HARVEST FOR THE HUNGRY EVENT: Support your local farmers and give back to the community by purchasing an extra bag of produce and donating it to the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- MUSIC: Brad Yoder is back to entertain the market with his popular original songs.
- COOKING DEMO: Maria Merante of Bloomfield business, Merante's Gifts, will teach you how to make homemade gnocchi and sauce. 11am and again at 12pm
- MUSIC: With a voice reminiscent of Jimmy Buffet, Bobby V plays guitar and harmonica, and takes requests from the audience! 10:30-12:30pm.
October 4: Home Renovation Fair
- HOME RENOVATION FAIR: Area business and organizations will be at the market to talk about how you can improve your home.
October 11: Italian Day
- MUSIC: Ferdinand the Bull are back to liven up the market with their string based folk-rock sound.
- COOKING DEMO: Maria Merante of Bloomfield business, Merante's Gifts, will teach you how to make homemade pasta and soup. 11am and again at 12pm.
Every week we'll hold a raffle to benefit the River City Brass Band Concert and other musical entertainment. Tickets: $2
DJ's Butcher Block gift basket including a $50 gift certificate,
$10 Pleasure bar gift certificate,
$25 Sausalido gift certificate,
2 River City Brass Band tickets